Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Hair Day



I finally got a hair cut!! It has been 6 months and my hair had become a mess. I don't know what it is about tropical weather, but my hair has decided that no matter what i do to it that it will not cooperate. I decided to go to the place Hayley went to since they did a really good job taming her hair. I was a bit nervous when i found out an Asian woman would be cutting my hair. It took a little while to communicate what i wanted and even then i wasn't sure that she understood. I decided to just go with it and pray i wouldn't resemble a poodle. It took 2 and a half hours for her to cut my hair. I knew my hair was in bad shape, but i didn't realize it was that bad. So I kinda didn't really pay attention to what she was doing and waited until she was completely done to open my eyes. The end result was amazing! Best hair cut ever! If I had my millions I would bring this woman with me everywhere. I love getting hair cuts! I feel 10lbs lighter!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new haircut! Hopefully you'll be able to find someone in the US who can keep it up for you.

    ReplyDelete