Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Year Anniversary

It has been exactly one year ago today that I left New Zealand. Why did I leave again? I miss it and hope to get back as soon as humanly possible. I miss my other family...even Kiri. I feel it necessary to recall the top ten memories I had that always put a smile on my face when I think of them.

1. Tirol forgetting she had a talk on Sunday and the classic face she put on when her name was announced in sacrament meeting
2. Surprising the family with a visit from Hannah and Evan.
3. Spending a night at Penny's with Tirol and Hayley and quoting Monty Python in the dark until we laughed so hard we passed out
4. Pineapple lumps!!
5. Cooking crepes and dinner with Tirol while reading Twilight
6. Jumping off a bridge
7. The Christmas tree lighting at the NZ temple
8. Catching Hayley, and Tirol, AND smiller skipping out on church, hiding out in the bedroom, and the lecture that came as a result. Classic!!!
9. Teaching Hayley how to use makeup
10. Waking up at 2am to watch Rugby and the Olympics

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA!! i love how i am mentioned fairly 'Nicely' throughtout this! these are absolutely memories that will not be forgotten! Its nice to know a fatty can have a heart(:

    We Miss you Oh so much Woodbury! PLEASE come back and teach us the real ways of the enlgish again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this almost makes me feel homesick!

    You are welcome back whenever you wish and for as long as you wish. In fact, when we kick Tiro out, you can have her room, but you will probably have to clean up all the junk, Twilight and Zac Effron posters and various pieces of purloined ditritis of unknown and questionable provenance...!!

    we love you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - this almost makes me feel homesick!

    You are welcome back whenever you wish and for as long as you wish. In fact, when we kick Tirol out, you can have her room, but you will probably have to clean up all the junk, Twilight and Zac Effron posters and various pieces of purloined ditritis of unknown and questionable provenance...!!

    we love you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I remember the lecture well.."Could you have not waited one hour!"

    And how clever of NZ to make their temple look like something from the strip in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete