Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My First Spring Break

In the past I was usually in the opinion that spring break served no purpose and that it was more beneficial to plow through the semester and get done earlier. However, after a lovely weekend/week of not having to drive to classes and work, I am of the opinion that the more "breaks" the better. I always ended up getting burned out in the past and don't know how i managed to keep my sanity without a spring break. I am currently spending this years break in NYC. A perfect way to spend my free time. I have had a great time so far. Me and Erika have been planning themed days of activities. Yesterday was our Alice day. We went to see Alice in the IMAX 3D, lunch at Alice's Tea Cup, Hat shopping, pictures at the Alice statues in the park, ate my first oyster at the Oyster Bar, and then had tarts.

We saw A Little Night Music and will be seeing Jersey Boys. I shall post a review of both when I return home. Celebrity sitings so far have only been the ones in A Little Night Music with Katherine Zeta Jones and Angela Lansbury. To my great surprise, Mrs. Micheal Douglass is actually a very good stage actress. I heard Tim Gun lives on the upper west side and a couple of Erika's roommates have seen him, my goal is to catch a sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment