Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Hair :(

Today I went to have my hair cut at a premier salon. I had received an amazing deal on it and therefore was extremely excited. A couple friends had already had their hair done at this place and loved it so I had no fear. I brought in a picture of Reese Witherspoon's hair that I absolutely love:




I also specifically pointed out exactly how I wanted my bangs. The whole experience was wonderful. The cut was amazing, perfection...until he did my bangs. I couldn't see what he was doing because he was standing in front of me the whole time while doing them. When I saw the final product I almost cried. I have always dreaded having bangs that looked like a bowl top and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that it would be possible to get them at 25 because that's only supposed to happen when your 12. After I left I spent an hour trying to play with things or pin certain sections up, but the damage was done. They were so thick and cut all the way back to my ears. Pushing it all back is nearly impossible and when done it looks pretty bad. I was so traumatized I couldn't even take a picture, but here is a good idea of what it looks like.





I have never had a hair cut that I have hated and the worst part is that it really is an amazing cut, I absolutely love it except for the bangs. I can't wear my hair down at all because I can't stand my bangs and it looks bad even when they are pulled back so I can't even take advantage of the otherwise amazing hair cut. Such a shame! Am I over reacting? Probably, but I feel like I have a mop on the top of my head and nothing anyone says changes that feeling. I feel like a hair don't and do not wish to be seen in public.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that sucks!!!!!! too short bangs are the WORST!

    Keep your chin up! it could happen to anyone... and it probably has happened to everyone!

    ReplyDelete