Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Hate Chocolate

Well I hope everyone has/had a wonderful Easter. I am most looking forward to the food. I think traditionally we have leg of lamb or something, but this year we got a honey baked ham. I love ham!

one of the biggest down sides to this holiday is the candy. Would it kill the candy industry to make something that is NOT covered in chocolate? Every year when I was little (and still believed in the Easter bunny) I would ask for a basket full of skittles. Every flavor of skittles. To my dismay I would always find my Easter basket full of chocolate. The worst was the giant chocolate bunny. Who eats a solid block of chocolate? In my desperate hours I condescend to eating chocolate, but it makes me sick.

So this Easter will be very interesting because my mother picks the chocolate off of everything and leaves the inside whereas I pick the chocolate off so I can eat the inside. My dad gets frustrated when he finds decimated candy in the rubbish and tells me and my mother we should work together. To that we both said absolutely not. So life goes on with my parents yelling at me for picking off the chocolate and me and my dad yelling at my mother for only eating the chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happened to your Starburst Jellybeans? I thought that was your usual Easter fare? I think that you'll have to make a post-Easter grocery store run to pick up a bag of them when they're on sale.

    ReplyDelete