Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Together At Last!

I feel like never left the city. Everything is exactly the same. The subways, the food, the theaters, the cold. How did I ever leave? I just arrived today and my mother demanded that I write in my blog every day, so unfortunately I am going to subject you to more of my poor writing skills.

I flew in on jetblue, which now has a brand new terminal in JFK. I usually dread going to JFK because it is so ghetto, but walking through the new terminal was spectacular! I love jetblue!! It still takes 45 min to get your baggage at baggage claim, but I guess that's some kind of signature JFK has and doesn't want to change.

So tonight me and Erika went to the new Shake Shack uptown. Best burgers in the city! It was so nice to not have to wait in line for 2 hours at the original one downtown. Afterwards we went to Magnolias bakery and I got my beloved cupcakes! I almost forgot how wonderful...Hannah gave me a very good reminder a few weeks ago:). We then went to see 17 Again. Not a must see, but definitely cute. We are currently trying to map out what we want to see on Broadway, but its so hard because there is so much!! Well I am sure with our combined forces we will be able to get into all the shows we want....If i don't die form exhaustion first.

So happy to be back with Erika again!

No comments:

Post a Comment